Rules for our advice givers and students
By entering a session on the Ino-Uno platform you agree to the rules stated below.
1. Please make sure you have no personal items in the background for your call with the student.
2. Dress according to the situation. Please keep in mind that these are students.
3. Prevent people from outside the meeting from appearing on your camera (respect the right to privacy).
4. Do not take photos or videos during the call (each session is private, only the Ino-Uno team has the record of the calls).
5. All our advice givers must have the camera on, in the same way as the students (this demonstrates credibility).
6. For greater security and transparency, we will record all sessions.
7. As a New Jersey based company, all advice givers must follow all rule and law around issues such as sexual harassment as defined by New Jersey law, for any questions or issues contact NJ state police at 609-882-2000.